· Please ensure you are fully conversant with Rules 21A to 21C
PART 1 – Games which are played to a conclusion
It is the responsibility of each member Club to ensure that their Club enters the match score (home or away) by either A or B detailed below.
(A) Electronically Submitted Match Cards. The result will automatically be received by the league when the Manager/Assistant has sent the App immediately on the conclusion of the game. Failure to do so will incur a fine (in accordance with the Fines Tariff).
(B) Emergency Manually Submitted Match Cards: - The Team Manager is responsible for reporting the match score to the League by ensuring that either he/she or the Club Secretary adds the result of the match the League Website. The result should be added to the website as soon as possible after the conclusion of the game and in any event it must be added by 18:00hrs on the day of the match. Failure to do so will incur a fine (in accordance with the Fines Tariff). Having added the score to the website, the emergency match card must then be forwarded to the League Match card Secretary (see Emergency Match Cards on this website).
It is the responsibility of each member club to ensure that their Appointed Club Representative enters all match scores (home & away) for games.
· If a problem arises entering your result(s) please contact your League Fixtures & Results Secretary.
· County Cup Results : - Home & Away (U12 to U21)
Results must be entered onto the league website as soon as possible after the game concludes, but in any event no later 18.00hrs on the day of the match. Failure to do this will result in your club being fined (in accordance with the fines Tariff).
PART 2 – Games which are NOT played or are not fully completed, including County Cup games,
· Postponed and cancelled games, MUST be reported on the League website as soon as possible on the Sunday (i.e. the day when the game was due to have been played). Even where notice of the postponement has been advised by other communications, it is still the responsibility of both teams to report the postponement on the website on the Sunday.
· Abandoned matches and unfulfilled fixtures, must also be reported via the league website as soon as possible after the game ends but in any event before 18.00hrs on the day of the match. Failure to do this will result in your club being fined (in accordance with the fines Tariff).
Failure to update your fixture on the website with notification of why the game was not played or not completed will result in your club being fined (in accordance with the fines Tariff).
· If a Cup fixture is postponed it is essential that you report this immediately rather than wait until late afternoon, enabling the Fixture Secretary to quickly amend the following weeks proposed fixtures.
· If both teams have reported the postponement on the website giving the same reason, then no further action is required. In other situations the League Secretary may request further information regarding the postponed match in which case you will be requested to complete a form TAN 5 (downloaded from the website).